OH MY GOSH!!! Grrrreaaaaat news peeps!!!
Accidentally Reflective has been entered in to the UK Blog Awards 2015 (UKBA15)!!! I cannot believe it!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂
Phase 1 of the #UKBA15 judging process is the Public Vote! The blogs with the most votes will then be entered in to Phase 2 which will be judged by a panel of experts, professionals and successful bloggers.
Even though Accidentally Reflective is only 8 months old, so many of you over the past few months have told me that you are ‘surprised that this blog has not gone viral yet’ and that you ‘can’t understand why’.
I have been touched by your positive comments and support every time and even though my intention has never been to win an award, but to make a difference and start people reflecting on certain issues, I will share the details with you on how YOU can support Accidentally Reflective and help it reach more people, if you wish to.
You will have the opportunity to vote from Monday 10th November 2014 until Monday 1st December 2014.
So given that I have just found out and am already 2 days behind… start voting lovely readers!
Accidentally Reflective has been entered in to 2 categories:
1. Most Innovative Blog Award : http://www.blogawardsuk.co.uk/candidates/Accidentally-Reflective
2. Lifestyle Blog Award : http://www.blogawardsuk.co.uk/candidates/Accidentally-Reflective-2
You of course can decide which category you prefer to vote in (or vote in both), however, I think I maybe more likely to gain more votes in the ‘Most Innovative’ category, since you are continually telling me that you think Accidentally Reflective is refreshing and different to other blogs you have read. I could be wrong… the decision is yours!
You can always vote in both categories if you wish to and that would be fantastic!
How to Register your Vote (notes taken from the UKBA15 website):
- Click on the above links for my blog (http://www.blogawardsuk.co.uk/candidates/Accidentally-Reflective) and (http://www.blogawardsuk.co.uk/candidates/Accidentally-Reflective-2)
- Fill out your Full Name and Email address in the required fields before pressing Submit!
- Please note, if you vote more than once for the same Blog entry in the same category, your vote will be disregarded.
- All email addresses must be valid to register your vote effectively.
- After voting, you will be redirected to the Public Vote page and will receive an email confirmation to the account you have chosen to vote with.
- Don’t forget to help Accidentally Reflective gain more votes by sharing the Unique URL/s above via Social Media.
It’s easy… just enter your name and email address and it’s done! (Please do make sure you click on Accidentally Reflective‘s specific URL’s).
Please ask your family and friends to vote also. It’s a 2 minute task and then it’s over to the judges to decide who wins.
You support is ALWAYS appreciated.
For those new to the blog that have just come across this post, some of the favourite posts so far have been:
To connect on a regular basis make sure you like the Accidentally Reflective Facebook page, where you will find regular updates and inspirational quotes:
Follow on twitter for a daily dose of inspiring quotes: